Naruto Wars Clash of Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haku Ra's Jutsu

3 posters

Go down

Haku Ra's Jutsu Empty Haku Ra's Jutsu

Post  Haku Ra Tue May 04, 2010 11:16 am

Lightning Shot:
For this jutsu a quick hand sign is needed and the lightning chakra is gathered and focused in the users hand. The user makes a gun after his hand signs with his thumb drawn back like the hammer. The chakra is gathered at the tip of the two fingers forming the end of the gun into a small bullet sized ball of lightning. This cam be pointed and shot by dropping the thumb thus releasing the gathered chakra at the target.
This jutsu doesn't require much chakra but a good deal of focus and of course accurecy yo be effective. It is said that it is an excellent in assasinayion missions because it can be used from a range, is mostly sighlent except for the slight buzz of electricity and the only warning is the light it creates making it noticeable in the dark and asbit gets closer.
Haku Ra
Haku Ra

Back to top Go down

Haku Ra's Jutsu Empty Re: Haku Ra's Jutsu

Post  Komodo Wed May 05, 2010 1:38 am

I know im not an admin. but what rank would say and is fatal no matter where is hit on body.

I ask so that people who face you would have a good idea.

Komodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haku Ra Wed May 05, 2010 2:47 am

I don't know what rank I would make it but It wouldn't be fatel unless it hit you in a fatel spot. It wouldn't be very difficult to do as long as you took the time you needed to train, so I would say as long as your not a gennin and have taken time to learn it anywhere from chunnin on becoming stronger as you progress.
Haku Ra
Haku Ra

Back to top Go down

Post  kage jerome 1 Sat May 08, 2010 5:35 am

well it is a good jutsu but you can only shoot 20 in one fight no more jonin and above 30 and would thay kill or just electrocute the person you are fighting ?
kage jerome 1
kage jerome 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haku Ra Sat May 08, 2010 5:39 am

Well it would be the same as a bullet, just made of lightning. So it would burn and penetrate the person i shot. and proably a little bit of a shock cause it is lightning. But I could always put less lightning chakra in it so it would act as a stun gun. It depends on how much chakra i put in it which i would say when i do it.
Haku Ra
Haku Ra

Back to top Go down

Post  kage jerome 1 Sat May 08, 2010 5:44 am

ok then approved
kage jerome 1
kage jerome 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haku Ra's Jutsu Empty Lightning Leash

Post  Haku Ra Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 am

This Is done by the user collecting lightning chakra in thier hand, the they can throw out a rope of lighning that is connectted to the hand of the caster. This "rope" is made of lightning and can be used to tie someone up, grab things, a whip, basically anything that you can think of using a cord/rope. this can be lengthed by the amount of chakra that is put in it. weather it hurts or not depends on how much chakra is put in it, but there will always be a tingle of electricity. Can be make deadly and is very difficult to break. Usualy on'y broken by attacking the user and making them severe the cord. Must keep in conttact with the user's hand to keep it's chakra flow and thus maintain the jutsu.
Haku Ra
Haku Ra

Back to top Go down

Post  kage jerome 1 Sun May 09, 2010 3:41 am

approved
kage jerome 1
kage jerome 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content